Leading federal and commercial entities have already generated business-model-altering results through embracing automation, AI, and DevOps.
- This panel will explore actual experience and hands on demos of industry or government implementation of emerging technologies and will explore the business model impacts short medium and longer term.
- It will consider impact on: 1) cost of service delivery; 2) quality of service delivery; 3) human impacts; 4) creation of real options and other relevant experience that can impact service to the citizen.
- Includes demos & case studies
Tony Cossa - OCI Senior Product Strategist, Oracle
Paul Gibson - Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of Agriculture
Justin Wear - Director of Design Research, Capgemini Invent
Business Innovation : Embracing the Digital Revolution
1. See actual examples of the impact of speed and quality driven by DevOps and automated testing at USCIS.
2. Learn about cost and service delivery improvements driven in a major outsourcing company's back office through implementation of robotic process automation.
3. Hear about how machine learning is changing the economics of service delivery in a major US Federal agency.